Barnes TSX i kombivåpen med loddet pipe

jjrckd

• 3 weeks later...

Sendte en Mail til Krieghoff i går og spurte om TSX i en Trumpf. Fikk følgende svar:

solid copper bullets with expansion bands/rings should be fine out of my knowledge. We are using for areas which require lead free rifle ammunition Jaguar lead free rifle ammunition and the clients are quite happy with performance and accuracy. For the BARNS Bullets requested we have no personal experience.

In general are causing solid copper or other monolithic solid bullets in comparison to other deformation lead bullet constructions more strain to the rifling of a barrel. The manufacturers try to prevent that with expansion bands in the rifling calibre in order to provide less surface to touch the rifling instead of the whole bullet size. You might be cleaning your rifle barrel more often also with chemical copper solvents to be on top of the copper smear which unfortunately most of those bullet constructions cause also due to the effect that they are harder and due to lower bullet weight work with higher speed. Since we as manufacturer are only allowed to use factory loaded ammunition we are not able to recommend any type of hand loaded ammunition. If you load and follow the CIP instructions for the calibre and stay well below the maximum you should be fine. Please also note that break-open rifles as such normally function due to the multi part construction normally the best with the middle range of pressure and velocity.

Her blir det innkjøp av 100gr TSX kuler:)