Shooting range near Bø Telemark :)

bigted

Hi its been a while since my introduction but things have gone well and I am now registered on the hunters register and have my hunting licence so now for the next step to get my rifle licence and then find a range near here to get shooting again , So if anybody can help point me in the right direction or would like to show me and help me along maybe make a new friend then please let me know as I am finding some steps a bit hard to get much information on and an experienced mentor would be great.

Many thanks

Karl

• 2 weeks later...

There is a shooting range in Notodden. http://www.skytterlag2.no/?module=Articles;action=Article.publicShow;ID=69891

Here is a list over some shooting ranges in Norway, http://www.kammeret.no/portal/norske-forbund-og-klubber/107-skytebaner-i-norge

As you see there are other ranges near/around Skien. I have no expirience with any of them.

Hope this was atleast a little helpful if you haven't found them allredy.

Hi !

Try the range at Øvre Bø! Dirt cheap membership and not to many shooters - unless hunting season is closing in.

It's easy to find: just drive towards Seljord and look for a sign that says "Skytebane". It's just right of the road.

If in doubt you can ask the folks at Brukaas Sport for directions.

Hope this helps!

Edit: left to right :oops:

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

There's also a range when you drive towards Lunde and follow the sign "Tråvbane" not too far from Bø. I tought this was the closest one.

Lunde, Sauherad, Drangedal, Notodden, Seljord, Tørdal and surely many more ranges are appr. within a 1 hour drive from Bø.