Hvilket våpen er disse beregnet på ?

WIN3006FEATHERW

Ryddet i kjelleren til min onkel, og fant noen riflepatroner.

Kule diameter 8,15 mm. Hylselengde 57 mm.

Det står 13 38 P151 s* i bunnen på hylsa.

Ser ut til at det kansje er sporlys prosjektil, da det er et svart belte i tuppen på kula.

Kan dette være fra krigens dager ??

What is it painted on the primer, and in what shape?

And at the holster neck, is it painted there? if so ,in what color?

Well then it is a practice, light pointed bullet with a steel core, and it is a tracer + it has auto destruction system also

And as written the markings is as follows

13 38 P151 S*

Lot 13. Production Year 38. Rheinisch Westfälische Sprengstoff A.G Werk Nürnberg Stadeln

And the S* indicates that it is a Brass Cartridge

Thank you Riddesrsholm, for good information, but what exactly is "auto destruction system" ? :shock:

Found also more information on this page:http://www.mausershooters.org/k98k/8_ident.html

It is an excellent site for information, it add up whit the things in my books

But, how much is the bullet painted whit black?

And the Steel core is actually armor piercing (just so you don't shoot it and think it is not)

The self destruction system is a small charge right behind the tracer charge, when then the tracer charge is burned through it will get to the self destruction charge and simply make i blow the tale of the bullet, and making it go to the ground, it was only a practice round, and if the soldier had a miss fire, it would not fly that fare, and hurt civilians

På godt "norsk" blir det altså:

Sporlys Prosjektil med Stålkjerne (Panserbrytende).

Dette skulle vel være riktig, eller hva? :roll:

Yes that is correct :)

And yes i agree it is not fun to find funny ammo and not having the weapon to fire it whit, that is why i have a little of everything used in the second world war :wink:

Jeg husker ikke alle kodene for hylsemateialer, men S* mener jeg er kobberplettert stålhylse, kan du prøve med magnet?

Well * or S* is brass

And St or St+ is a steel case, either plated or lacquered

And a combination of a roman numeral is for the steel mill supplying the basic case metal, identifies it is a copper plated steel case

And as you said i have just tested this whit a magnet, i have rounds whit all of the markings above, and it is correct