North fork kula i db rifle

Karl Anton

Har brukt NF en del i 308 og 338-06. Lett å lade til gode samlinger, meget høy restvekt, i mine våpen ladet som ei vanlig lodda kule. Har skutt elg, villrein, villsvin, dåhjort og rådyr med den. Veldig fornøyd. 338-06 med 225 grs NF var kanskje litt overkill, men helt greit slakt :mrgreen:

Hentet fra North Forks hjemmeside:

Double Rifles and North Fork Bullets

February 21st, 2009

North Fork solids are made with a dual diameter, bore riding design and are designed to be safe in modern doubles as well as magazine/single shot rifles. The only part of the bullet that touches the rifling is the bands and the bands are designed to conform to the rifling thus minimizing fouling and pressures compared to solid shanks or minimally grooved designs.

web-solid1

Older doubles should be inspected by a qualified gunsmith prior to use as bore diameters varied greatly.

North Fork soft points, except for the 458 FP designed for the 45-70, are not bore riders and caution should be used if they are to be used in a double rifle. Check with the manufacturer of your rifle prior to use.