Kjøpt drillingstokk på egun

Ilatad

Kom over en halvfabrikatstokk til drillingen som jeg fikk tilslag på, alt var bra, jeg overførte pengene etc, men nå får jeg beskjed om at han ikke kan sende til Norge :shock:

Spurte om begrunnelse da jeg syntes det var rart og fikk til svar

we don´t have a transport partner which is able to ship outside of the EU.

And we can´t arrange a transport where customs are involved.

Han tilbyr å refundere pengene, men jeg vil gjerne ha den stokken, samt jeg synes det er rart at dem ikke kan sende til Norge??

Noen som har opplevd lignende? finnes det eventuelt noe løsning? (som medfører at jeg får stokken)

Send en mail til : bernd@mikros.se eller ring:

Bernd Sahlin

Mikros Vapen & Jakt AB

Tel: +46 304 44987

Mobil: +46 70 59 58 100

Hyggelig fyr som hjalp meg med å importere min drilling fra tyskland. Jeg bor to timer unna Bernd, hvis det skulle være behov for noe ekstra. Regner med at du ikke er interessert i å kjøre sjøl for å hente. Var på jakt i Overhalla for et par uker siden og det er en drøy kjøretur. :shock:

send PM hvis jeg kan bidra med noe

Har planer og bestille edgun med han Ed, snakket med han for en stund siden og sier de samme til meg, pga Toll/EU/ect,,,,

Men han sender den til Sverige og så får man ordne den til Norge på en eller annen måte.

PS, de bruker og ta en stund med levering med han karen der, men de kommer til slutt.

Hei,

Jeg bestilte ny stokk til hagla fra usa. Den ble pakket i eske og sendt som vanlig treverk og kom fram etter ca en uke.

Se under for kommunikasjonen jeg hadde med selger i usa. En svært hyggelig man denne Frank Norris.

mvh

tore

Tore,

I have just returned from the local postal office where I dispatched your package to Norway. Hopefully, you will have it in a week or so. It is double boxed and packed with bubble wrap as well. I hope you get many years of hunting pleasure using your weapon with the new stock/forearm. Thanks once again.

Frank

GOSHEN SUPPLY CO-Frank Norris, owner~ PO BOX 325(USPS) 114 N. KENNEDY RD(UPS & FED EX). BEULAVILLE, NC 28518-0325 ~PH: 910-298-5670 SHOP** PH: 910-298-3948 HOME** PH: 910-290-0450 CELL** PH: 910-298-8343 FAX ** You can reach me by cell phone(by calling or text message most of the time-do not leave message-voicemail is not retrievable with my phone) or by sending an email. Thanks and have a great day. Take a kid hunting and/or fishing. Leave the hunting/fishing area as you found it.

Copy and past URL into your browser:

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/aucti ... swampfox83" target="_blank

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=183673" target="_blank

To: FRANK NORRIS

Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 3:25 PM

Subject: Re: SOLD: Auction 10433971 - Winchester Supreme Select High Grade Wood Set

Hi Frank,

Thank you! The hunting season for mountain grouse in norway is only 5 weeks away. I hope the shipment will arrive in tromsø in due time. My local gun dealer in norway told me that chances of finding a new stock through the european dealeship would be a long and expensive process. Not weeks but months was their message. Finding your auction was pure luck. My stock was broken by the norwegian post service last Friday.

If the stock fits my gun i will be a very happy man!

Regards,

Tore

Den 3. aug. 2011 kl. 03:33 skrev FRANK NORRIS :

Tore,

I will ship out the package tomorrow via the postal system here in the states. You should be getting an email with tracking from paypal or the postal system. You can also go on paypal site and where you paid you can track it as well.The site figured the shipping a little higher than what it was. I will refund your overage around the first week of September.

Good luck and hope this works for you. I have never been to Norway, but sounds like a nice place to visit. I have always wanted to go to other countries to hunt, especially Africa and Argentina and hopefully will be able to in a few years. Now,I can get on the internet and read all about Norway and things to do while there and the types of hunting you have. I would think it is a cold place at times, when I don't care too much for, but probably about the same as our 100 degree plus weather here in North Carolina, USA for the last 45 days or so. Take care. Thanks once again

Frank

GOSHEN SUPPLY CO-Frank Norris, owner~ PO BOX 325(USPS) 114 N. KENNEDY RD(UPS & FED EX). BEULAVILLE, NC 28518-0325 ~PH: 910-298-5670 SHOP** PH: 910-298-3948 HOME** PH: 910-290-0450 CELL** PH: 910-298-8343 FAX ** You can reach me by cell phone(by calling or text message most of the time-do not leave message-voicemail is not retrievable with my phone) or by sending an email. Thanks and have a great day. Take a kid hunting and/or fishing. Leave the hunting/fishing area as you found it.

Copy and past URL into your browser:

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/aucti ... swampfox83" target="_blank

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Seller ... ser=183673" target="_blank