Litt info om ulv fra facebook (Engelsk)

Xesray

Bare så det er sakt så er dette tatt fra facebook, og siden der er fredag så må man ha litt å lese på

These two wolves were shot and killed from a helicopter in Norway the 3rd of April 2013. They were shot by the Norwegian authorities, simply because they think we have "too many". This picture shows a heartbreaking contrast between the two dead wolves and the beautiful nature that used to be their home.

Our politicians allow the whole Norwegian wolf population to produce no more than three litters of wolf puppies every year - in all of our vast wilderness. This is in contrast to the fact that 80 % of Norwegians actually support protecting the large carnivores. We even have so few wolves that the population struggles to achieve this number of reproducions.

Killing large carnivores and keeping their populations at a minimum level has large consequences. The wolves have a key role in the ecosystems regulating other wild animals, like the far too numerous (all time high) populations of moose and red deer. Now, the giant number of moose and red deer threatens the recruitment of several species of trees, because the moose graze too heavily on them. The lack of carnivores leads to a domino effect of unknown extent in the ecosystems (trophic cascade effect), and this is only one of many known and unknown consequences of humans deciding to interfere heavily by hunting down the top predators.

Many tourists come here to experience our beautiful nature, and our souvenir shops sell postcards with pictures of our large carnivores. What the tourists don't know is that we hardly have any of them left. You'll find more wolves per inhabitant and land area in almost all of the other European countries with wolves, despite we probably have the best habitats and premises for wolves in Norway.

I hope you will share this picture and text with your friends, and protest against the Norwegian government. However, please come visit, because some Norwegians actually try to make a living from wolf safaries and other ecotourism. They have a hard time when their means of livelihood repeatedly is taken away from them. Large carnivores are first and foremost an important resource we should protect.

Please protest if you still want to experience these beautiful wolves, bears, lynx and wolverines in their natural environment here in Norway. If we succeed stopping this madness, you can enjoy the idea that way up north there is still some unspoiled nature with wolves howling at the moon, bear cubs playing among the trees, lynx sleeping in the sun and wolverines enjoying the view from our mountain tops.

Now, imagine how empty the world would be without them.

(Picture source: Lars Gangås, SNO, via ARR. )

IMPORTANT UPDATE

(2013-04-05 at 20:15)

I have more bad news. SNO (the authorities) have just shot another wolf. It was shot at 18:55 this evening, friday April the 5th 2013. "Vargtass" has been living peacefully in the forest west of Trondheim since last summer. Again, they used a helicopter, instead of normal, ethic hunting methods.

According to the national agreement between the political parties in the parliament, and our legislation and international agreements (Bern convention), they are NOT allowed to shoot this wolf, unless there is an obvious and imminent risk it will attack livestock, or if it is breeding. All other means to prevent the wolf from attacking livestock has to be tried first. At present, there is half a meter of snow in the area, and no livestock in the forest.

Edited by Guest

Å svare her er jo ikke lett.

Men gir du deg ut på det får du pepper. Det har eg fått.

Men Rovdyr forliket er bakgrunn for uttaket. Og at denne var langt utenfor godtatt ulvesone.

Forøvrig er det en ting å påpeke, dette er ikke jakt men uttak

styrt av MD og DN hvor SNO gjør jobben.

Det er helt sant monsen, men det verste er jo at de skriver akkurat det samme uanett ka som blir felt. Og kommenter noe under bilde på siden så blir man pepret med info som eg lurer på kor de får fra, om de tipper seg frem til det?

Stort sett ser vi ytterpunktene fra begge kanter. Ekstreme dyrevernere på den ene siden, mens ekstreme jegere i den andre enden. Det er desverre disse ytterpunktene som blir sett av media og div fora. I midten sitter 95 prosent av befolkningen. Noen jegere og noen ikke jegere. Men med et avslappet forhold til hverandres meninger og syn. Og ikke minst forståelse og et felles ønske om en bærekraftig, artsrik og vakker natur :-) . Men vi blir hverken sett eller hørt. Men jeg tror vi trives best :-) La ekstremistene sloss, mens vi nyter skog, fjell, jakt og fiske i en avslappet sinnstilstand :smile:

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

Saken er klar. For å unngå alt for store konflikter, utgifter og dyre og mennesklig lidelse har politikere valgt et kompromiss som sier at vi skal ha 3 ynglinger i Norge og disse skal fortrinnsvis skje innenfor ulvesona. Det betyr at ulveetableringer og enkeltindivider med skadepotensiale (individer som har slått seg ned i et område), skal tas ut. Jeg hadde foretrekt ordinær jaktkvote på disse dyrene, men forvaltningen gir etter for press og setter kvoten for lavt og dette er resultatet. Uetisk skyting i statens navn! Dette er det du må prøve å formidle, sett riktige jaktkvoter og sjansen er større for at man slipper helikopterjakt ol. Unnlat begge deler og resultatet er rovdyrhat og tjuvjakt. Man kan ikke ønske holdninger over på andre og særlig ikke når man ikke er blant de som blir rammet. Man kan skrike ut den ene useriøsiteten etter den andre om at bøndene må passe på dyrene sine og jegerne må tåle å se hunden sin drept osv., men til syvende og sist er det grunneiere og jegere som UTFØRER forvaltningen, og ingen remjing om rovdyrhat og lignende vil endre det. Derfor spill på lag med de virkelige forvalterne, enes om bestand og kvoter, innarbeid grunneieres følelse av styring og å bli tatt alvorlig og vi får en virkelig forvaltning. Men dette gjelder vanlig folk. Typer som de i BFR, ARR og RR, gir seg aldri, selv om vi får 1000 ulv i Norge, fordi de har gjort ulven til Gud og bedriver avgudsdyrking! :evil: