Anakonda?

Gullvingen

A word of warning!

My recent E-bay purchase of a Black Anaconda 4-12x56 Illuminated Rifle Scope from Seben - Germany, was a disappointing experience. Although I've had a full refund of the E-Bay purchase price, the transaction has incurred a lot of my time and left me �6 out of pocket for the return of the Scope to Germany.

The Black Anaconda 4-12x56 Illuminated Rifle Scope that I received had blurred vision and on closer inspection, one of the internal lenses had something like a layer of film over it, perhaps similar to a spray of light oil or hair-spray; there were also dirty specks on that lens. I thought this was a defective scope and my UK Gunsmith agreed with me that it really was unfit for purpose. I sent the scope back to Seben hoping for a good replacement, but was VERY surprised to learn from them, that they considered the scope to be in good order and all the Black Anaconda 4-12x56 Illuminated Rifle Scopes were of the same quality?????????

Having been shooting for more that 40 years now I've used scopes ranging in price from �48 to �380, and this Black Anaconda 4-12x56 Illuminated Rifle Scope was definitely inferior to the �48 6x40 I once used.

Seben claim this Black Anaconda 4-12x56 Illuminated Rifle Scope has a recommended retail price of �199.00.? In my opinion it is not worth anything like that, not even �19.99.

Other people who purchased this Black Anaconda 4-12x56 Illuminated Rifle Scope, may have had a better experience than me. I certainly hope they did.

Regards

Roy

http://www.opticstalk.com/seben-black-a ... c6811.html

Klippet fra web siden som selger driten:

niverselt gjeldende på grunn av stor forstørrelse (4 ganger til 12 ganger) og Twilight-egnet og mineral fordampede 56mm objektiv, med ekstremt god samling av lys evne. Ideelt egnet for skiftende værforhold og jeger situasjoner. Et must for jegere og skyttere, og alle som ønsker å skyte bevegelige mål, eller jakte fra daggry til skumring!

Er det mulig? For noe jævla humbug!

Sebens black Anaconda er skuddsikker, støtsikker, ekstremt robust og reflekterer minimalt.

Og slik fortsetter det...... Går man på dette...ja, da ser vi deg vel snart på Luksusfellen også.. :shock:

Vi snakker her om en kar som har vasset i drit optikk et langt liv ja... Og han finner grunn til å skrive en advarsel til hele verden mot dette kikkertsikte :o

MEN!!! Folkens, om ikke kikkertsikte faller i smak, så kan jeg friste med at samme Internett butikk også selger noen nydelige kjøkken forkler! Det oser kvalitet av hele sortimentet her :mrgreen: