Jegerprøvekurs på engelsk

odin1899

Min kone er interessert i å fullføre jegerprøven men snakker langt fra flytende norsk. Finnes det jegerprøvekurs i Oslo/Buskerudområdet som gis på engelsk?

Jeg mener jeg fant noe private kurs på engelsk i fjor men jeg finner de ikke igjen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It looks like THHK will have a course in English the first week of October, check the link above for contact info.

---++++

I have the possibility to arrange a hunting course in English (Jegerprøven) starting October 3. if enough participants.

Theoretical lectures

The course has 7 theoretical lectures, 3 hours each day. And one day at the shooting range. We can start Tuesday October 3. The theoretical lectures will take place at Rosenborg School.  

Adress: Stadsing. Dahls gt 1, Trondheim

Suggestions for the first lectures:

Tuesday October 3. from 18-21. Lecture 1

Thursday October 5. from 18-21. Lecture 2

Saturday October 7. Shooting Range. 

We decide dates for the five remining theoretical lectures when we meet the first day.

Exam

The Municipality of Trondheim arrange exam last Tuesday every month, so we aim for the exam Tuesday October 31. Start time for the exam is 17.00 og 18.15.

Course and exam fee

Course fee: 3000 NOK. Pay to account : *******

Exam fee: 360 NOK. Pay with credit card or VIPPS in the App "Jegerprøveeksamen" before the exam.

You have to download the App "Jegerprøveeksamen" and register. If you have problems with the registration I can help you when the course start.

Please let me now if you will participate at the course, and/or if you have any comments to the suggested course schedule.

And please forward this e-mail to potential participants!

• 4 months later...