Import hva og hvordan-lover og regler+dokumenter

700R

Hei.

Etterlyste en stokk hos en amerikansk side ettersom den norske distrubutøren ikke svarer. Fikk derfor en mail av den amerikasnke forhandleren som lyder slik:

ayleen Henderson <kayleen@hsprecision.com>

Vedlegg4. mai 2021, 18:40 (for 14 timer siden)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
til meg
cleardot.gif
Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry.  We can ship to Norway - attached are our instructions and document requirements for shipping internationally.  If you need additional information, please let me know.

If you would like to proceed with ordering the stock, please let me know what color you're interested in and I can get you pricing on that and estimated shipping costs.

Best Regards,

Kayleen Henderson
p: 605-341-3006 ext. 150
d: 605-718-8608
e: kayleen@hsprecision.com

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1978

PROUDLY DESIGNED, ENGINEERED, AND
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA

1301 Turbine Drive  |  Rapid City, SD  |  57703
Visit us at www.hsprecision.com

When filing for an Export License, H-S Precision, Inc. requires that customers provide the
following documents, which are required before an order will be accepted:

1. Purchase Order Your email will suffice as a Purchase Order. It should include exact
quantities and descriptions of all items being ordered.
2. Import Certificate You must obtain this document from the government of the country to
which H-S Precision, Inc. will export the items being ordered. If a specific country does not
require an Import Certificate, the customer must then provide documentation from the
government stating that no Import Certificate is necessary. This document must be fully
translated to English.
 The individual placing the order is assumed to be the end user of the product. Items
ordered may not be resold or transferred to any other country.
 All prices listed must be in U.S. Dollars.
 H-S Precision ships all small packages via US Mail.
 An AES Processing Fee of $50 will be charged on each shipment under $5000.
 A $30 fee may be charged for all wire transfers.

Det jeg i bunn og grunn lurer på er hva alt dette innebærer og hvilke dokumenter jeg eventuelt trenger for å få handla. Trodde ikke det skulle være så strengt å kjøpe en stokk, men xD 

Inn i Norge trenger du ingenting, stokker er ikke regulert. Så da må du dokumentere det. Hvordan du skal dokumentere at noe ikke er forbudt vetta fanden, men kanskje politiet eller tolletaten kan hjelpe deg med å lage et dokument?