kulefang til .22lr skyting i skog.

Hei,  Jeg brukte google translate fordi jeg ikke er flink til å skrive

norsk ennå:

Jeg har en skog i fjellsiden omtrent 70 meter bred 
og 450 meter lengde rett opp på fjellet.
Skråningen starter i bunnen 15moh høyde til 
500moh høyde og tomten er flat i bredden.

Jeg vil begynne å skyte med heldempet .22lr rifle
over en avstand på 25 meter.

å skyte i retning toppen av fjellet er bedre, 
men vanskelig å sette et mål, så jeg vil skyte i bredden
for da kan jeg lett sette ned et blinke.
Naboenes tomt starter deretter 40 meter bak kulefellen.
Vet noen hvor høy og bred kulefellen skal være 
slik at naboens eiendom forblir "ufarlig"?
Jeg kan treffe målet helt fint, men vil sørge for 
at det er trygt nok til ikke å komme i trøbbel.
Naboens tomt, som tomten min, er en gammel skog 
uten gang- eller traktorveier.
Det nærmeste huset ligger 240 meter fra skyteplassen, 
bak skytterens rygg og 100m lavere.
Før jeg skyter vil jeg selvfølgelig alltid informere naboen.
Hva råder du til å skyte trygt uten å bryte loven?

Edited by blyakselerator
the text didnt fit the screen

Hva er originalspråket? Jeg får ikke det der til å gi mening nok til å svare. Det er sikkert noen her som tar opprinnelig språk over til norsk bedre enn GT.

Prøv evt å oversett til tysk eller engelsk.

Try your original language, or Google Translate into english or german, or spanish for that matter, i can get more sense out of about every european language save magyar and other languages south of that, than i can from the translation in your original post.

K

M67, thank you for your reply.

i have a piece of forest on the side of the mountain where i want to shoot at a 25meter target with .22lr rifle.

behind the target there is about 40 meters of my forest before the neighbours part of the forest starts.

my target is a metal bullet trap 1meter high and 1 meter wide.

do i have to make some kind of sand hill behind the target to make sure no bullets go to the neighbours land?

does anyone know how high and wide the sand hill should be so i can safely shoot without breaking any laws?

it is an old forrest with no roads so normally no people go there but i want to make sure it is safe to shoot according to the norwegian rules.

i could also shoot in the direction of the top of the mountain, then i dont need to make a hill to catch the bullets but it is very difficult to change the targets so high on the steep rocks. my forrest goes up almost to the top of the mountain. the mountain is 750 meters high and my forest goes to 450 meters high.

the nearest house is 240 meters behind the shooting bench so i think the noise will be ok.

Edited by blyakselerator

Rules and common sense agree quite well here. You need to have a backstop that will positively stop and catch the bullets. Shooting into the forest among the trees is not OK. 

The backstop should be at least 6° to each side and 6° high when seen from the shooting position. Also, it must be at least 22° to each side, and 22° high when seen from the target. Thus a backstop very close to the target need not be more than 6° to all sides, but a backstop far from the target, quicly becomes large.
Also, the backstop must extend (at <100m) at least 1.5m to each side and over the target for a rifle range.

The backstop should be from a material the does not make ricoshets. Sand is ideal, but for a 22LR you could buy a commercial bullet trap.

https://www.njff.no/jakt/Documents/Anleggsveiledning skytebaner/Skytebaneforskrift GP 6174.pdf

This is for "proper" range, to be approved by authorities. For a "shoot at home" range one must apply common sense and politeness, i would not make at per rules mimumum backstop on a range with my neighbours house directly behind the stop... But with a mountain or a forest behind, i might not be very accurate in the measuerements either. 

A good rule of thumb is that any "stray" or accidental shot should still not go anywhere dangerous, and that one should see the entire dangerous area (where shots can hit, even in by "probable mishap" from the shooters position.

I hope this helps. 

K