Old Norrøna trousers..

tundra

hi there,

it seems that it must have been ages ago , but there was a time, when Norrøna did a great job with garments made of 65% polyester35% cotton fabric..

unfortunatly i dont know when those garments vanished, what they looked exactly like, but i found pictures on the web of an old jacket made of polycotton in great colours:

331-2.jpg

361.jpg

i know, that there also had been trousers like that..

so, anybody maybe has/had some of that trousers?

And more important:anyone maybe would sell them to me? 8) i would pay a good price :!: ..nevermind how old they are, just in those colours and size 56/XL at least. bigger in size would be no problem..

Any comments on that issue are very welcome!!

thanks so far,

I'm not sure about the model on the picture. I got hold of a pair in mono dark green called "amundsen". It is 100% cotton, but it would mach your jacket. Belive sthe sportoutlet at Haukeli had one left in xl, but on sale as an outgoing model from norrøna.

You are not the only one missing the norrøna in poly and cotton...

yes, finn.no is a good source for old (hunting) Norrøna garments, i already know it and keep whatching it since a couple of weeks already , but thanks for the hint!

got hold of a pair in mono dark green called "amundsen". It is 100% cotton, but it would mach your jacket. Belive sthe sportoutlet at Haukeli had one left in xl, but on sale as an outgoing model from norrøna.

the pictures are from a polish vendue platform similar to ebay.the seller says it is polycotton, if its true, i actually don't know.

Does this outlet at Haukeli have a homepage, i am not in Norway..

You are not the only one missing the norrøna in poly and cotton

8) ..yep, what a pitty that those garments vanished..instead they have only polyester trousers (execpt arktis) now,a lot of them in ugly coulors.. the direction Norrøna heading since a couple of years now is definitly not comparable to the reputation and qualitiy they had some time ago :trist: ..but thats another story..

At least, there must have been a couple of different models in those colours..ironically Poland seems to have a huge stock of old Norrøna garments what i saw from pictures of past auctions on that platform..also a lot of 3/4 length trousers in those green colours..it didnt even now Norrøna ever had such 3/4 lenght pants..and in hunting green..

Hi

No web page i believe. Im going by the store later in september. But you may call them, i think there was only one pair left. Xl, on sale ~950 nok.

+47 918 60 500 or

+47 41 67 93 34

Amundsen trousers is close to arktis, amundsen has a two way zipper in the sides to abowe the knees.