Norrøna finnskogen hybrid Pants

tundra

Anybody here, who has the finnskogen hybrid pants in use?

following questions:

1) could maybe someone please post some pictures of those pants from different views, so that i can figure out the true colour and the different specifics. unfortunatly there is no store in my home country which has those pants in stock, and the one and only picture on the web as also used on the norrona homepage is pointless.

2) Sizing: im about 189cm tall, ususally wear 54 ( f. ex. fjall raven trousers)..which size would you recommend? . and what is the cut of those pants like? tight or baggy? i'd prefer a wide and long (leg) cut, in case i wear a belt. thing is, unlike other manufacturers as haglofs, lundhags,... norrona has no long leg version of its pants, so i am a bit concerned. I am thinking at least about 56 in size..

3) those pants are specified as "waterproof and breathable". i think that applies to the reenforced knees and backside, not to the whole pants. am i right?

main usage would be for summer/autumn (trekking/hiking) in fjell areas and other northern territiories and some hikking in the Alps. would finnskogen fit those demands or should i go for its bigger and more durable brother dovre hybird pants? ironically both pants are equally high priced :shock:

or haglofs rugged mountain which is on the same level as dovre, but at less costs?

thanks so far ..

Hi tundra

1) Send me your e-mail adress, and I can send you some pictures of mine. The colour shown on Norrøna's home page is wrong I think.

2) I am 192cm, usually wear 56 (waist 38), the Nørrøna Hybrid Fits me just in size XL

3) You are right

Edit:

For your use I would shoose the Dovre, it's more durable, Finnskogen are more for silent hunting I think.

Edited by Guest

Have sent you some pictures on e-mail, some in sun light, some i shadow.

Sorry for the bad quality on pictures and model, hope it helps a bit nevertheless.

As you can see, I'm not a slim person. The size 56 fits me right, but it can be made smaler in waste by using the velcro band

on both hips. There are also aeration outside both legs, and velcro tension on the ankles.

There are also one more norwegian product I can recommend by the strongest if you are hiking in some colder weather.

The Aclima Woolnet, the best base layer I have ever tried: http://aclima.no/index.php?view=prod&ca ... =2〈=en" target="_blank" target="_blank