er det ei god rifle???

Brendekjær

Høres helt ukjent ut, og jeg har hørt mye om langt fra alt. Du får ta børsa i ordentlig øyesyn, ta noen bilder og skrive ned merkingene. Ellers gjelder det å følge de vanlige vurderingene når man er ute og kikker på brukte børser, kjerrer eller kvinnfolk. Har objektet de egenskapene du er ute etter? Meld gjerne tilbake når du har fått sett ordentlig, nå ble jeg nysgjerrig.

"Fra google"

From oldguns.net -

"# 11661 - Is It A Winchester?

7/18/2006

Alpine - Firearms Co. (Made In England) - .270 Win. - 23 Inches - Blue - 1193 -

''Crown'' over BNP I bought the rifle from a senior who told me that it was an Winchester rifle, but the engraving on the barrel were ''Firearms Co. Alpine'' and ''made in England'', I would be grateful if you could tell me any information of the rifle. Thanks.

Answer:

Sir, it does not sound like a Winchester, possibly the previous owner was confused by the caliber designation ".270 Win." I would guess that your rifle was manufactured by The Firearms Co. Ltd. of Bridgwater, England. They have been making the Alpine Mauser-action sporting rifle since about 1965. Rifles came with a plastic-finished wood stock in 243 Winchester, 270 Winchester, 30-06 or 308 Winchester. Rifles weighed about 7.5 pounds and had a five round magazine. Barrels were 24 inches and the sights were a hooded ramped blade and an adjustable Williams ramp. The K98k actions for Alpine rifles were originally refurbished war surplus, but later they were purchased from Belgium (FN) and Spain (Santa Barbara)."