Aktive jegere og skyttere i Stavanger område.

BrunoEngerdal

Heisann kammerater!

Jeg er på jakt etter aktive jegere og skyttere i Stavanger området, med kunskap angående lover og regler for utenlandske jegere hva angår jakt og "import" av deres egene våpen. Grunnen til dette er en Amrikaner som skal flytte til Stavanger område. Han er jeger og skytter og intresert i å ha med seg sine egene våpen.

Jeg tenkte å sette vdkommende i kontakt med en eller flere av dere via E-mail, å at dere kansje kunne fortelle han litt om hvor det er skytebaner og mulige jakt-områder osv...

Vis dere sender E-mail adressen deres på PM til meg eller skriver det i denne tråden så skal jeg vidreformidle det til kømmpisn vår i statene. Vis dere skriver på Engelsk i denne tråden kan jeg sende han en link til denne siden også.

BrunoPsderebørværelittstødigiEngelskEngerdal

Permanent imporation (i.e the firearm(s) will not be re-exported within 3 months) requires a 'permission to obtain and possess firearms' form your local-to-be police. You'll have to apply in the same way as any norwegian citizen, using the same application form (this form is not available for download AFAIK).

Everyone,

My name is Adam. Bruno was kind enough to send me this link to the thread. I will be moving to Stavanger this summer and was wanting to get a feel for the Hunting/Shooting scene in Norway. So far from what I have seen online I am very excited. I will not be bringing my firearms from the US with me. Looks like it would be better to wait and get there and do it right, wrather than rolling the dice and breaking the law. Well I geuss I could tell you all a little about myself. I have been hunting since I was around 6, so about 16yrs now. I mainly hunt waterfoul with a little upland birds along the way. I hunt pig and deer when work allows it. I have a 2yr old german Shorthair pointer that had one good season of duck and quail under his feet before I went to Iraq for a year. I am interested and seeing if there are any sporting good / hunting shooting equipment stores in the area I am moving to. I am always interested in seeing how others do things across the water. Thanks for all the info on the links. I am strugling with translating the norwegian to english. I am sure once I get there and spend some time I will pick it up, Thanks again for the links.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam, Welcome to Norway

My name is Peter and I am Norwegian but with British parents.

I am a member of a number of local shooting clubs, pistol, clay shooting, rifle and practical and I do a bit of grouse shooting now and again.

As the saying goes anything that goes bang and smells of gunpowder is good. :lol:

PM me for my mail address and we'll organise some shooting.