Lutz moellers Gewehr-06

Hedmarkingen

http://www.lutz-moeller-jagd.de/Waffen/ ... ehr-06.htm

Artikkelen forsetter her:

G6 Grodas Rifle Stock (GRS)

G-06-4.JPG

Hello Lutz,

I tried to mate the barreled action to our std. ELR-stock tonight, and it fits ok despite the rather thick barrel / suppressor combo. In the pictures the bolt is placed with just a little bit clearance to the std. cheek weld. If you want the action further back (10-15 mm), we need to make something special – like wrapping the cheek weld around the bolt - like in your prototype. It might also need to be higher to better suit your extremely high rings.. I took the liberty of modifying the trigger and push it back 12mm to better mate with the grip. You can see it in two of the transparent pictures. Also modeled a makeshift triggerguard.

Anyway, look at it as a suggestion from our side. We can make modifications from here, but now the rifle in the renderings uses std. components.

BR,Haavard, GRS, Donnerstag, den 12. Januar 2012

Håvard Haugen Sjef CNC/PU

Tlf Office: +47 5787 9650

Tlf Mob: +47 4129 8018

Fax: +47 5787 9682

www.grodas.com

Some progress..

G-06-1-31-752.JPG

Hello Lutz,

Got to model some more Saturday evening. Moved the receiver back ~19mm – and straightened the trigger back to its original shape. The new position seems right – but there is something wrong with the cheek piece. I have to redesign it. It doesn’t look right.. It is also very tall, and I question if the people buying this gun will use the high rings. Most of the people here shooting long range tends to keep the rings as low as possible and use a fabric suppressor cover for mirage – if the intention was to preventing this.. Unfortunately I am running out of time atm and have to do this when I return from sin city. Send you some pics of the work in progress tough.. The barrel is now a 32” taper. I don’t know the exact diameter, but just to show how it will look with an ordinary barrel. I can model with suppressor, correct diameter barrel and new cheek piece when / if I come back!

Bis dann! Med vennig hilsen/Best Regards Håvard Haugen

Sjef CNC/PU, Montag, 16. Januar 2012 20:12

Hey Håvard,

there is Reason für the very high Sope. The Cartridge to be shot is 105 mm long. To accomodate this extraordinary Length, both System and Bolt have to rather long too. That gives Poblems with the Cheek weld. So my Prototype is designed with a hollow Cheek weld, that the Bolt may slip into (under the Cheek, that reste upon). As well there are some Considerations about Mass distribution and Mass center.

Thanks for Your Support. I believe we are on a good Way an will find a fitting Solution for my G6. Have a Good Time inSin city an good Business as well.

Lutz

kilde for de to siste bildene og teksten:

http://www.lutz-moeller-jagd.de/Waffen/ ... e_progress