new from netherlands

blyakselerator

hi, i am new in norway, i came from the netherlands.

jegerproven is what i hope to do this year or next year and i like rifle shooting and archery.

norway i visited since i was a little baby because my father was born here and lived here many years and most of my family lives here.

i have many things to learn and maybe 100.000 questions because shooting sport and laws were very different in the netherlands.

so far i had mosin karabin 1946, african trade flint musket, high standard supermatic citation, husqvarna rolling block hagle, uberti model 1858, and some other "things"

but now i have no guns because i have to do jegerproven first and become member of the shooting clubs

thank you in advance for all your kind replies. i had many nice replies to my questions sofar, it has been very helpful.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:49 AM, m00se said:

if you do find the classes in english let me know, my wife would love to do it. her norwegian is ok but definitely not strong enough for the hunting exam 😄 welcome to norway, and the forum

http://jegerlappen.no/english/

These guys claim to offer the course in English. The exam itself is already available in English as is.

• Like 1