Looking for an original Krag Jorgensen

PierreLouisC

Hello ,

I have already open this question in an other topic but it doesn't seem to have gotten much intention so i try again :) 

I'm from France and i would really like to buy and own an original 1894 Krag Jorgensen  or a carbine maybe , but Norwegian Krag Jorgensen in 6,5x55 are impossible to find in France so i was thinking that by going directly to the contry of origin i will maybe have more luck to find one , so if one of you is willing to sell me one , or know someone who have one to sell i would be really happy.

I have already look to FINN and pretty much every one i found where sport version and cut down version of a Krag-Jorgensen , i only found one original but the seller already have a buyer... so i'm waiting to see if i will be able to have it but there is not a lot a chance that i will be getting it , that why i ask you for some help :) 

I'm also interested by

- an original Mauser K98K early war production

- a Norwegian mauser 98K in 30-06

- a Norwegian Nagant revolver in 7.5mm 

If you know where i can find those guns please help me 

Salutations from France 

Pierre-Louis.C

Se moderators anmerkninger lengre nede / See moderator notes below - Ei tohi varjata

Edited by Ei tohi varjata

Norway has always been weird regarding the marketing (or lack of) from gun dealers. Most of the ones you can find online, are usually "modern" ones that only sells brand new stuff. The vintage stuff you'll usually find at the old timers, but most of them are from the era when you would get burned at the stake, trying to explain what a computer or internet is. And finding any kind of contact information or whatever for any of these, fat chance.

My best suggestion would to post on finn.no, with a picture of EXACTLY what you want and what your best price (in NOK) is. And I would also put some kind of info on how the whole transaction would take place (have a licensed gun dealer in Norway that can export it for you etc).

• Like 1

I have already seen this one , there is the link to the one i already seen :

https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=161743466 that seller don't know how to export and he tell me that he will find more info 

https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=131847936 this one has holes on the side for a diopter but the seller is ok to sell it , same as the first he need to do some research...

https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=151308146 this one only want to sell to a Norwegian :/

and this one https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=134267358 already has a buyer... :/ 

Please keep in mind that per the forums' rules (which you should have read upon joining ;)), listings for WTB, WTS, WTT, etc are only meant to be posted in the specific WTB/WTS/WTT forums.

I'll let this thread remain open only for tips/relevant information but any mentions or offers of items for sale will be removed.

If you do have an item for sale contact the topic creator directly via a private message.

Minner om at per forumreglene skal alle former for kjøp, salg, og bytting kun foregå i handelsdelen av forumet. 

Jeg lar denne tråden stå åpen kun for tips og relevant informasjon vedr eksport/import av våpen til/fra utlandet. Innlegg om objekter til salgs eller tilbud vil bli fjernet.

Hvis du har noe for salg, kontakt trådstarter via PM.

Ole / Ei tohi varjata

Mod

• Like 1

Thanks for the information , i did read it but with the help of google traduction... 

I don't have anything to sell I'm just trying to get help to know who i have to talk to , to find what i'm looking for , every Norwegian that i talk to tell me that those weapon are easely available in your contry , but nobody is able to give me an adress to find one , every time eater the seller don't want to sell to a non-norwegian ( thing that i don't understand because from what i read on your police webside you can export to France with less paperwork than me to import... ) or the seller don't have what i'm looking for... I'm sad because i was thinking that by going directly to the contry of origin of the Krag Jorgensen i could find one , but it's seems like nobody want to do a bunch of paper work to sell to a french guy... to bad for me i guess x)  

Have a nice day 

PL.C 

• 2 weeks later...