NORTH Fork kuler

Sist jeg sjekket så var det et firma i Sverige som importerte et visst utvalg. Husker i farten ikke hvem, men litt tid med Google vil iskkert gi et svar. Evt sende en e-post til produsent og spørre om det er importører på disse breddegrader.

Husker de svenskene, de solgte jo også ferdiglada ammo som var produsert på en bitteliten "ammofabrikk". Ikke overraska om det var ei manuellpresse de satt og tjona på med. Men de valgte å droppe businessen og prioritere jakta i stedet ;)

Møtte en av dem på veikanten oppe ved Åre en gang og fikk overlevert en kasse med NorthFork kuler og diverse jeg skulle ha med over til ABC Fritid. Via tollen, selvsagt. 

Jeg var i kontakt med JB Hunting tidligere i år. Der fikk jeg opplyst at Bearproof AS skulle være forhandler i Norge.  I februar var det "bare noen formaliteter" som gjensto.  Jeg har ikke vært i kontakt med Bearproof AS,  og vet ikke hvordan det har gått videre..

Fra http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4711043/m/4981080352

To All of Our Great Customers,

I am sad to say, that I have decided to shut down North Fork. Our last day of operation will be September 1st. It has become increasingly harder to compete with copper prices soaring, the anti-hunting press, and us aging handloaders.
I will be placing a 30% off on all remaining stock. If it is not on the website, we don’t have it, and we are not going to make it. May have some seconds for those I have placed in a bad situation with any up coming hunts. Send me an email (john@northforkbullets.com) and I will see what I can do.
Thanks for the last 11 years. It has been a great experience and I have met some really great people. We bought the business to learn instead of going to MBA school. In 2008, we figured we could throwaway our money more effectively than Wall Street, and learn more from it. Along the way, we have met serious hunters and great people who have the same passion as us both in hunting and guns. It has been a good run, and I now have a deeper understanding of how a small business is run and those that support it.
This decision did not come easily, and we have been holding on as long as we could hoping for a little luck. I am grateful for all the fun times, and those that I have personally met.
Please email me with any concerns, stories, bitches, etc you want to share.

Regards,
John
www.northforkbullets.com
POB 850
Philomath, OR 97370
(541) 929-4016

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...