Bilder av din langholdsrifle

Berglid

Sidan det var eg som starta tråden ber eg ALLE som skriver her respektere denne tråden. (Hadde eg vore moderator hadde eg sletta alle innlegg uten bilder!) Den er for bilder av langholdsrifler! Samma pokker om den blir brukt til jakt eller konkurranse. 100m skyting eller 2000m skyting. Det skal vere gøy og komme her og kikke på bilder. Ikkje måtte bla seg gjennom sider med diskusjon. Når det gjeld langholdskyting i Hornindal, kan dei som ønsker å komme dit å skyte ta kontakt med meg på PM så kan eg gi beskjed når det er neste skyting. Det er mange restriksjoner der så det er ikkje berre å komme å skyte når ein vil.

7411_10154527598215284_2626824944385205943_n_zpsd65262ee.jpg

+1 på bilder ja.

min innskyting plass/test ammo ,og i dårli vær.

Når en dansker som jeg ser på dette fora bliver man ganske missundelig på den flotte natur i Norge. Specielt når man har anskaffet sig en AIAW 338 LM med S&B 3-20x50 der gerne vil skyde mye og langt. Fantastisk at se på Photo.

2_zps7c3c09a8.jpg

Edited by Guest

Når en dansker som jeg ser på dette fora bliver man ganske missundelig på den flotte natur i Norge. Specielt når man har anskaffet sig en AIAW 338 LM med S&B 3-20x50 der gerne vil skyde mye og langt. Fantastisk at se på Photo.

025_zps2c03bbc0.jpg

Du er velkommen opp til oss :D

... Du er velkommen opp til oss :D

Nice gun :D Fler af den slags billeder :winke1:

Pas på med den slags humor, for dansken vil gerne en tur til Norge og skyde en gang til sommer næste år om mulighet byder sig.

Her er billede fra Copenhagen shootingrange. Skulle ønske at det var min også :)

1_zps7352a6e7.jpg

Edited by Guest

Gammel *skogs sliter* 7,62x51 med NF. NXS 2.5-10x32

Plukker gås galant på 400 m.

Her skuddhold 296 meter i følge Leicaen ;-)

normal_20140816_193013.jpg

beverhunt.jpg

Fine bilder Gunnerside, her er ett gammelt ,hvor en "langholdspang" og skaffet kjøtt i gryta til naboen...då ikkje på så langt hold :P

• 2 weeks later...

Takk for det Istagg :thumbup:

Rifla er bygget av J.Hics på HD rifle Usa.

Egentligt i begrenset antall på veldig få.

Sniperparadise forumet har slike prosjekter til tider på spesielle bygg under loddtrekning på registrerte medlemmer.

Betegnelsen på denne er SPHD 308 Match.

Remington 700 kasse.

*sniperparadise* logoet er trykket inn i løpet og HD Rifle merking.

Here are some specs of the SPHD Rifle 308 Match.

The 700 action is used, but of course trued fully.

It is however bedded into the AICS with Marine Tex with stainless steel powder. This makes the MT stonger and it shrinks less when curing.

The ejection port is opened on the M-700 as well. We do this because a while back there was a problme with a guy who, in competition would work the bolt so fast the empty wopuld at times flip 180DEG and fall back in the port. This cured it and it allows slightly more room for fingers if there is any problems.

The bolt handle is also secured to the bolt body ny the original silver solder AND three screws that go through the bolt handle and bolt body, whih are soldered in place. This cures the problem of the 700 bolt handle tearing off, whick I am sure you all have seen before.

We will have new bolt knobs soon. These are contoured differently to allow muscle memroy to work, as well as give a better grip.

The base holes are aligned to the barrel centerling and opened to 8-40. This allows greater windage adjustment at long range by getting the cetered scope reticle much closer to dead on windage from the start.

Shilen triggers are used because they are more reliable than factory trigger in the crud and are much nicer even that a well adjusted factory trigger.

The recoil lugs are now our own. They are surface ground to +/- .0001" they are also shorter than others. This way the AICS does not have to have the lug slot milled deeper, only wider. Tis also works great for composite / fiberglass stocks, as those super long after market lugs actually comprimise the integrity of the stock at the lug because one has to remove far too much material. I have seen stock crack there because of that.

The camo:

Stocks are done with Polane T. The very toughest stock paint available period. The metal is done with a ceramic coating that out performs Teflon coating by far. The saly spray VS corrosion testing on this stuff is 900+ hours for both carbon steel and aluminum. It is much harder than Teflon coatings as well.

Barrels are Lothar walther. IMO they are tops. Any rifle I uild for myself will wear one. Accuracy is guaranteed under 1/2 MOA at 100 yards for 3 shots with factory match ammo includine Black hills 175GR Lapua Scenar 185 GR, 175 GR TTI and Fed GMM 175 GR. (1-10" twist) The 1-12" tiwst are guaranteed for the same but with 168, 175 GMM and BH and 167 Lapua.

These rifles are built with tolerances that allow them to work in the worst condidtions. They are real deal sniper weapon systems.

normal_IMG_291507526599306.jpeg

Spec:

Kasse:Hansen 706 RT

Avtrekk:Jewell HVR

Løp:27" Krieger ss 1-9 stigning

Underbeslag:Badger

Stokk:MCM A5

Sikte:Kahles 624 MSR

Mont:Spuhr

Kaliber 338 Norma Mag

Børsemaker: Roger Hansen

Nå snakker vi.