Jakt på storvilt i Sør-Afrika

villreinjegeren

Har fått noen tilbud på fra en outfitter i Sør-Afrika, dette er ikke salgsannonse fra mag, men snarere en videreformidling til dere der ute.

Legger inn det jeg ahr fått fra Outfitteren Jaco Human:

Day fees

7 days hunting + 2days travel (minimum for a buffalo hunt) EUR 2650

10 days hunting + 2days travel (preferred for Buffalo hunt) EUR 3150

14 days hunting + 2days travel (minimum for a Leopard hunt) EUR 3840

Pre bating for Leopard EUR 685

Trophy Prices

Specie Trophy Price

Buffalo EUR 9500

Blue Wildebeest EUR 615

Eland EUR 950

Giraffe EUR 1570

Impala EUR 195

Kudu EUR 850

Waterbuck EUR 960

Zebra EUR 680

Extra bait animals

Impala ewes EUR 60

Warthog EUR 47

The hunt will take place in the Kruger National Park. This is much better hunting than anywhere else. We will be hunting on 10000ha of unspoilt nature. Your chances of taking a real big buffalo here is very good. I can guarantee that this is a pristine hunting area. The reason I have access to this concession is that the concessions owner is a good friend of mine.

I can get you a little bit cheaper Buffalo but they will not be bigger than 38 inches. Cheap can become really expensive.

I will definitely recommend hunting your buffalo in the Kruger Park rather than on a farm, your experience will be unforgettable.

I have given you a price on Leopard as well, there is 1 permit still available, I do not know for how long.

The above prices are based on an exchange rate of R11-00 per Euro, if there is any fluctuations the prices will be recalculated.

Fikk også ett tilbud på Løvejakt på en bestemt STOR hannløve, avventer prisen på denne..

Sjekk denne hjemmesiden:

http://www.sahuntexp.co.za/

Er det noen som har lyst på denne jakta, ta kontakt med Jaco Human på E-posten som dere finner på hjemmesiden hans

Her er mere:

What is included in your daily rates

Pre hunt

I shall stay in regular contact with you. I shall advise you on what is going on in RSA and answer questions from your side. I shall supply you with all the relevant documents to import rifles into RSA. This includes the application form with the SAPD instruction document and my suggestions and explanatory notes. I shall also make suggestions on the calibres suitable for hunting the species on your wish list, the amount of ammo and the packaging thereof.

I shall send you a list with foodstuff, fruits, cold drinks, juices, wine, beer and liquor, which you must complete to enable me to have all the right supplies available in camp.

I shall also send you a packing list suggestion, what to bring and what not to bring.

Meet and greet at Johannesburg International Airport (JIA)

I shall personally meet you at JIA. I am usually at the airport at least an hour before the arrival time of the flight. I check where you will get the best exchange rates. I shall be available on my cell phone at all times. If you encounter any problems you can contact me.

After arrival we supply

• All road transport in RSA from Johannesburg International Airport to the hunting concessions and back and all transport on the hunting concessions.

• Land Cruiser hunting vehicle fully equipped with hunting frame, seats on the back, gun racks (4), water tank, cooler box, spot lights (for sight seeing in the dark), winch, ropes and driver.

• All your accommodation while hunting.

• All meals, cold drinks, fruit juices and moderate alcoholic beverages (there will be more than enough of everything) while hunting.

• All towels, anti mosquito soap, anti mosquito spray, Baiticol insect repellent and sunscreen.

• Laundry service

• A personalised stainless steel cup with compliments from us.

• Water bottles while hunting.

• Personnel to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

• Ph’s, skinners and trackers.

• Night drives.

• I always try to have the camp exclusively for my hunters. In bigger camps it sometimes happens that other people are also staying over in the camp. Up to now it has never happened. This possibility only exists in large camps and it will not have an influence on us.

After the hunt

I shall personally drop you at the JIA and make sure you get on your flight hassle free. I shall accompany you to the departure hall and stay with you until you pass the weigh in point, after which I am not allowed to accompany you further.

Taxidermy and Export

We will hand in your trophies at the taxidermist. I recommend Andre van Rooyen taxidermists. They are very professional and their work is of a very high standard. They, in cooperation with Safari Air Cargo systems, will be responsible to arrange all the export documentation for your trophies. I shall hand in all the documentation they need to apply for the permit to “Export wild animal trophies”.

The taxidermist and the freight company will stay in touch with you on the progress of your trophies and I shall also follow up on their progress. We cannot be held liable for any delays that occur at the taxidermist or the freight company. However we shall assist you in any queries regarding your trophies and will assist you in clearing any problems.

Not included in the daily rates and the trophy fees

• The taxidermy costs

• The export cost of the trophies

• The cost of any Phasa medals the trophies qualify for. (It is your choice to apply for the medals or not, I shall however do all the administrative work for you.)

• Any artefacts that you buy (I shall arrange for such artefacts to be exported with your trophies at no extra cost from my side)

• Tips and gratuities to the staff.

• Any transport by air.

What you must bring

• At least three sets of hunting clothes, preferably dark green or brown or camouflaged. Khaki colour clothing is not suitable for hunting, as it looks white in the bush. Camouflaged clothing is available in RSA at reasonable prices. Camouflaged clothing is not allowed in Botswana

• Two pairs of well worn in hunting shoes, in case one pair gets wet, a pair of sandals for use in the camp.

• At least three pairs of thick socks.

• A cap or preferably a wide brimmed hat. The African sun is very harsh, especially in the summer months.

• Light long sleeve clothing in the summer to keep the Mosquitoes away. We do not have a malaria threat at any of the other farms in the area.

• A warm jacket for the winter evenings and on early winter morning drives.

• Personal toiletries, antiperspirant does not work very well in the bush, as the animals can smell you a lot easier. Try to get an odourless deodorant.

• Enough cash for gratuities towards the Ph’s and the camp staff. Especially the camp staff appreciates old clothes, caps, cheap watches or sweets for their children on top of a monetary gratuity.

• Your camera, most films are readily available in the towns. We shall also take photographs of all the trophies and of the trip.

• Your binoculars, if you want to.

• Anything else you would like to bring along, try to keep it to the minimum, the more you bring the more you’ve got to cart around.

• If you are also taking another trip before or after the hunt, your entire excess luggage can be safely stored at my house in Centurion.

• Good stories to share around the campfire, even a couple of tall stories can do the trick.

• For any prescribed medicine you must have the prescription from the doctor with you. If not you might be arrested for possession of drugs or drug trafficking.

Gratuities

I receive regular questions regarding gratuities. My view is that it is a personal gesture towards personnel that helped making your stay enjoyable; it is your prerogative to decide on gratuities. You are welcome to discuss it with me if you feel so.

General

Depending on your arrival time we can spend the first evening at my house in Centurion and leave very early the next morning for the hunting concession, that is to say if the jet lag affects you. It is my experience that you are usually very tired after a long flight and it works best to have a good nights rest before leaving for the bush. It is up to you to decide if we stay over at my house or leave directly to the hunting concession. We usually sleep at my place before your departure; also this is entirely up to you, depending on the time your flight leaves.

If you want to we can build in a day to take you to Andre van Rooyen taxidermy or the taxidermist of your choice, to take a look at his work and to familiarise yourself with the animals, much better than photographs. We can also visit Safari Air Cargo Systems.

I am a qualified tourist guide and can organise any side trips in Limpopo province while we are there.

Time permitting I shall cut you a CD with all the photos I have taken during the hunt.

I shall supply you with names and email addresses of previous clients, who you can contact if you wish.

A bit about myself

I am 52 years old and was born, bred and raised in RSA. I have been married for 23 years, to Thea. We have two children, Elzet, a young lady of 21 years who is studying Nature Conservation and a son Preller, aged 18, who is still in school.

We have a share in a private nature reserve where we have been involved for the past 25 years. Both our children are enthusiastic hunters. My wife is also a hunter and she always joins us on our yearly family hunt. As a family we are nature lovers and also participate in camping, scuba diving and fishing.

I completed the RSA Iron man competition in 1993, my daughter has National colours in air rifle shooting and my son is one of the top junior bow shooters at the SA Bow hunting Association.

I am a member of PHASA, SA Hunters and Game Conservation Association, SA Bow hunters Association and SA Reloaders Association.

If you need to know anything else you are most welcome to contact me.

Jaco Human

SA Hunting Experience

http://www.sahuntexp.co.za

jacohu@mweb.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;