Mihec støpetang

aust1947

"Mihec" is Miha Prevec's handle on the forum castboolits, his company name is MP molds. He usually only does group buys, so there might be wait times involved, ranging from weeks to years. Which mold(s) are you looking for? I have dozens of MP molds in my inventory, and might part with one if I have a duplicate or if it's not used much.

Miha has mostly brass moulds and because of the weight 4 cav is the most he offers.

NOE has great alu moulds! They make up to 5 cav. If you want a holow base design i know they both offer that option but I have only tried Mihas system. His holow point pin system works great in his brass moulds.

Sent fra min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Send Miha at MP Molds a mail. I have a couple of blocks from him, they are great. A true work of art! I'm sure he would make you a 32 mould at your request. PM me if you want his mail adress.

Sent fra min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Yes, it would be really great to get hold of MP mail address. Thank you for you help.