CZ SP-01 Shadow grep

glockslinger

Noen som kan anbefale noen gode grepsplater til CZ SP-01 Shadow? Ser kanskje særlig etter grep som har en nesten griptape/grov silisiumkarbid-finish. Sekundært, er det eventuelt tillatt å pusse ned grepsplatene, påføre epoxy og silisiumkarbid på toppen i production?

Er det lov med tykke (thick) grepsplater i production? I så tilfelle vil dette fort være det som passer hendene mine best.

Det er ikke lov til å tilpasse grep i prod.

Fra appendix: Aftermarket grip panels which match the profile and contours of the OFM standard or optional grip

panels for the approved handgun and/or the application of tape on grips (see Appendix E3a) are

permitted. However, rubber sleeves are prohibited.

For å være helt presis:

Det står skrevet i de Hellige Skrifter, i Appendix D4, Production Division, punkt 17:

17. Aftermarket parts, components and accessories are prohibited, except as follows:
(blablabla)

17.3 Fear not, ye who believe! I have been sent from the Lord with a message of joy: Aftermarket grip panels which match the profile and contours of the OFM standard or optional grip panels for the approved handgun and/or the application of tape on grips (see Appendix E3a) are permitted. However, rubber sleeves are prohibited.