Anyone in Trondheim ?

FrenchFrog

Hei !

Thanks for welcoming me here! I'm a 21 years old guy coming from France. So I'm sorry not speaking your language but I'm gonna to try! I'll be a student in Trondheim for the all year. First thing I can tell, your country is very beautiful, like in my dreams.

In France, I'm a hunter since I'm 15 years old after I've spent my childhood following my dad. We hunt small games with a German Shorthaird Pointer and also stalking big games.

I also take a lot of pictures in France, red deers, roe deers, wild boars... So I'll try this year to take a lot of pictures, landscapes and animals. I'll go to Dovrefjell to see Muskox, reindeers and perhaps Artic foxes if I'm lucky. I've also always dreamed to see elks. I don't know I have some chance to see some around Trondheim? It would be nice to meet hunters or fishermen around Trondheim, if you have any ideas or address. I would like to join some hunters just to meet knew people with same interests, to follow them while hunting with my camera and take pictures of Norwegian hunts and beautiful aeras that only hunters know :winke1:

So, it'll be nice to meet some of you, and hoping to hear from you soon, i can show you some of my pics:

Maxime

405469Posedej1Copie.jpg

976476IMG6296Copie.jpg

114850IMG7303Copie.jpg

727694IMG7410Copie.jpg

470027IMG1882CopieCopie.jpg

791729Sg1Copie3.jpg

477232cf4Copie2.jpg

Hi and welcome!

You've certainly chosen a nice city to study in, I spent five years in Trondheim and it was absolutely great.

Unfortunately I didn't go hunting there, but I'll recommend you contact the University sports club, NTNUI. They have groups for pretty much everything from hiking to parachuting or Track and Field, and it would surprise me if they can't help you out. AND they own a lot of small cabins around Trøndelag which you can rent almost for free. There for sure is a photo club as well. So just dive in, look at posters on the Strip if you're on the Gløshaugen campus and enjoy your time there. Best of luck, and have fun! :-)

Thanks Boble,

Yes i'm at NTNU on the Gløshaugen campus. I'm very happy to be here, students everywhere in the city and Trondheim is a beautiful and relaxing place to live. We have a presentation on NTNUI and its groups on thuesday, I'll ask...but sounds like there are a lot of things to do, that's great.